- As a multilingual and multicultural centre, to contribute to the creation of a social model that promotes respect, equality and diversity.
- To be a model for language teaching in Navarre, to satisfy the needs of the society and of the professional areas for people trained in the use of second languages and to lead a society with greater competence in the use of multiple languages.
- To respond to social demand with the incorporation of new languages and levels.
- To establish collaborative networks on projects with institutions in other countries.
- To be a model of management and internal and external communication.
- To be an environmentally sustainable centre.
- To facilitate the training of teachers and to promote pedagogical and methodological innovation.
- To promote the importance of language immersion among students.
- To increase the variety and diversity of formats and teaching-learning styles.
- To establish mechanisms for specific attention to diversity.
- Work organisation based on the autonomy of the school.
- Respect for cultural and linguistic differences.
- Shared and cooperative leadership.
- Quality language teaching.
- Validity and reliability of certification tests.
- Encouragement at school of the use of the languages spoken in our community.